Calder Valley CRP Job Opportunity
The newly formed Calder Valley Community Rail Partnership (CVCRP) are looking for a self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills to help connect communities in Calderdale and Rochdale with their railway.
In this exciting role, the successful candidate will work with stakeholders along the line to build a community rail partnership. They will lead the development and delivery of an action plan to:
– be a voice for local communities; arranging meetings, responding to transport consultations, managing projects along the line
– promote sustainable and healthy travel
– support diversity and inclusion; engaging with a wide range of community groups and organisations
– contribute to regeneration in Calderdale and Rochdale Boroughs
– draft and submit funding bids
– develop marketing and promotional materials.
There is an option to be home-based with requirements to attend meetings and visit projects in Calderdale and Rochdale. Some evening and weekend work will be required. This post is currently temporary until 31 March 2023. It is intended that post will become self-financing and the contract will be extended subject to successful applications for funding available to CRPs.